Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Quick (I hope) Recap

First, I want to thank Jon Knudsen for giving this blog his ok. I appreciate the boost.

If you don't want to go back to my 1st post here, here's the long story short version of what I'm up to here. I'm a big Pop Culture fan and you can expect to see my views and other people's reviews on TV, Movies, Comics, Books, Websites, Sports and whatever pops into my head. I'll try to post something every night when possible.
Not much personal stuff (yet). A little bit of Politics now and then. It'll be a work
in progress for a while. Please be patient and bear with me.

BTW, the abovementioned Jon's weblog is at www.waffyjon.blogspot.com.

And I have a fairly new MySpace page at www.myspce.com/alan0825.

Thanks in advance for joining me for this ride.

No comments: