Sunday, April 15, 2007

Kudos and..............



a big thumbs up to Sci-Fi Channel magazine. This is their latest issue and it's a doozy. I've seen the mags on newsstands before and flipped through them, but never bought one. I received this one in the mail last week (I signed up for a free issue some time ago and forgot all about it). Anyway, I was very impressed and decided to let everyone know what it's like. It has terrific articles and interviews regarding all the bockbuster genre movies being released this Summer. It also has recaps and spoilers for all the various TV shows from Nets and Sci-Fi Channel too. To give you an idea how much I liked this magazine, I'm seriously considering subscribing and that's something I don't usually do.

For a slightly related subject, join me at www,blog.MySpace.com/alan0825 for more World Class blogging

No comments: