Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I Agree With This Review

From Mania.com:

There are some plot holes in this episode such as how quickly Sara makes it to Panama, how easily she is set free even though she did commit some criminal acts, same for Michael and Linc but as I mentioned earlier, this is in many ways like a modern day MacGyver crossed with The Prisoner, you just have to suspend you disbelief and go along for the ride. I do it for LOST, Heroes, and 24 and will continue to do so as long as the series is entertaining and this episode was definitely entertaining. I can’t wait to see this new group work their way out of this new prison and I can’t wait to see why the company wants them to do it! I read that the producers originally planned for this series to run three seasons with season one in prison, season two out of prison, and season three back in prison and based on this season final it appears that everything is on track. Hopefully, we’ll get one more bang up season of Prison Break and it’ll be over.

No comments: