Sunday, May 20, 2007

TV Season Finales

I watched the season finales for Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters tonight. they were both very good, well written and well acted. No life or death cliffhangers, just a few things to ponder over the Summer, especially DH, but, that's no surprise. I just can'r figure out who the acter was who played Milo on B & S. Anybody out there wh can help?

Can't wait till tomorrow night season-enders. 24 has a 2-hr finale and hopefully, it'll end a somwhat diappointing season on a high note. Heroes should be amazing, just to see how many more people get killed.

Watching True Lies now. I thought I'd seen this before, but apparently just bits and pieces. Great "comic book" movie with terrific action sequences. I've never been a big Arnold fan, but he's perfect in this. Might actually finish watching this.

No comments: