Sunday, May 13, 2007

An Apology

I'd like to apologize for the lack of postings lately. I know that when I started this little venture, I said that I'd post every day, otherwise there was no reason to be here. I should explain that in the "real world", I work 12 hour days , Thu, Fri, Sat and every other Sun in a factory. Therefore, sometimes, on those nights, it's all I can do to keep my eyes open at Midnight-1 am, let alone try to to put a series of coherent words together, both here and at the MySpace blog too. Plus, I get a little discouraged at the lack of feedback from anyone and wonder if anyone reads this at all. But, I'll keep plugging away for a while and see what happens.

On the positive side, this is the next-to-last season finale week for 24, Heroes and Lost, and Smallville's season finale is Thurs. Can't wait.

No comments: