Sunday, March 25, 2007

My Must See TV

Well, here are the shows I watch on a regular basis, with a comment or two about each one.

24:Kiefer Sutherland found the role of his life in Jack "Set up a perimeter" Bauer after a movie career of mainly quirky, creepy parts. 24 gets a little better each year. Some think it's slipped a bit this year, but I wouldn't count it out.

Prison Break:Yeah, it's a little far-fetched, but I like it.

Heroes:The (almost) perfect comic book TV show. Very good acting and they don't take all season to answer questions. Just fun all around.

Lost:My favorite. I know it rambles and seems to get off track at times, but I have faith in
TPTB that they know where they're going with this story. Great acting and characters.

Jericho:Nice premise, so-so writing and acting. If it gets cancelled, I won't lose any sleep.

Smallville:Yeah, I know. It's not perfect, but I've been a big Supes fan since I was five or six.

The "Chick Flicks":Grey's Anatomy, Brothers and Sisters and Desperate Housewives:I watch these with my wife. I like them for the acting and the characters.

House:Hugh Laurie, 'nuff said.

Sorry, I don't like reality shows. I'm not impressed by people who want their 15 minuts of fame and don't mind mind being publicly humiliated to get it.

The Daily Show and Colbert Report:Best way to get my news.


Tomorrow:Must see again Movies

No comments: