Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Must See Again Movies

Sorry I didn't post last night, but it didn't appear that that anyone has been reading these yet.
At least there aren't any comments. Just a TV show to add to my last post and that's The Closer
on TNT with Kyra Sedgwick.

Now, on to those movies that show up on TV as I'm surfing through the channels that I can't pass up and have to watch again. I'm sure you have some too. Here are some of mine:I'm sure I'll forget some. That'll be another post.

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance/The Searchers.....almost anything directed by John Ford
Cool Hand Luke/The Verdict.......Paul Newman
Sunset Boulevard
Double Indemnity/Ball of Fire/The Lady Eve......with the great Barbra Stanwyck
Clockwork Orange/Time After Time.....Malcolm MacDowell
Godfather i and II
The Wild Bunch
Star Wars 4,5 and 6
Anything from Pixar
Young Frankenstein
The Great Escape
The Magnificent 7
Clint Eastwood's Spaghetti Westerns plus Dirty Harry and The Unforgiven and The Beguiled
Goldfinger
That's all I can think of for now. I'm sure there are more. Not sure what I'll post tomorrow night, but it will be something.
Oh, BTW, wasn't 24 kinda awesome last night?

No comments: